Melanin Hair Care First Product Review In 2019

Hi, I am so excited today I got some goodies in the mail that I have been

waiting on and I decided to write this article as a first impression and a demo in the mail today I received melanin hair care I am so excited that natural 85 as you all know her on YouTube made
her own hair care line with her sister it just so happens to be wash day so I'm going to be washing my hair today and then studying it using these products and then you guys will also see the results as well so let me just go ahead and go wash and it'll be like two seconds for you guys but obviously a the little bit longer for me alright so hair is freshly washed I made sure to put in my leave-in conditioner and we are just gonna go right into the products for starters we have the melanin a multi-use what is it melanin multi-use pure oil blend and then you have the twist elongating styling cream and this one you can use on damp or dry hair one section at a time style as desired with your favorite leave-in conditioner so this works in
conjunction with your Leoben very light a scent you can definitely smell it's very very light and then my hair has been entangled there may be a little bit that I do have to entangle a little bit I always finger entangle so yeah just finger entangle along the way now for the main event mm smells good it smells just like any other like Shea butter like anything that has like a Shea
butter base so what it smells like it's um ooh very very thick like really
thick so you can use a little or a lot I like to always kind of start out with the little bit of product and then if I need to I can build it up so to coat all the strands especially the ends.



All right so I finish up my twist I have no idea how many twists are in here because I just did them they look really nice and juicy mm-hmm the oil very good these hang with I already had my the leave-in conditioner in so it kind of worked in conjunction with that on the bottle it says that you can add it to your favorite conditioner to help with entangling it can also be used as a hot oil treatment or to your favorite DIY the recipe, as well as a body moisturizer after bathing and again it was like a really strong smell neither one of the products, have a very strong smell
one so I am gonna go ahead and let these twists dry overnight they
definitely look good so I will see you guys tomorrow with the results so here
we are second-day hair is dry twists are dry and we are going to take it down to see what the results are and then I will also, discuss whether this is a purchase you should buy or pass on let's just take down this first one like right in the front so we can see what we are working it's very like bouncy so first pass Wow the UM definition of these twist bomb


like wow and it's not like okay so I know I put the oil on my hand or whatever but it's not a lot it doesn't feel like it's overly oily or you know how sometimes when you put like too much a product on it's like really saturated so I made sure to put just a little bit of a product on and this is just with a little bit this isn't even like this isn't even a lot of product or anything like that and the definition I'm looking I'm looking at the monitor down here so I can see it my goodness let me stop playing with it because that's where the first come see that's where all that phrase comes is because I like to play in my hair a little too much so I'm gonna go ahead and separate everything and then give you guys my final thoughts on melanin hair hair how to scoot back a little bit because you know how to show the hair so this is before I even pick it out like like wow I am I'm seriously impressed I am I'm impressed [Music] okay so Wow I am fully impressed by my first impression so far like the amount of definition that you get how moisturize my hair feels it's not overly oily or saturated yeah so yeah like you can even you guys can see like this would be bombed for a twist ow a flat twist even a wash and go I mean I think I think I slowed down some of the footage when I was putting my twist in and you could see the definition that it was getting just from me putting the product in and I was like oh wow yeah it would definitely be good for a wash and go as well so let's talk price of this product so the twist elongating styling cream now my hair I did not it my first day twist outs are always in my shrunken look like the most shrunken state to be honest I don't really like first a twist outs I'm more of a 2/3 day twist out girl but this definition and the bounciness of it I might become a believer of the first a twist out so this is 16 ounces of product and the price of this is 1699 for the amount of product that you get for that price point yeah for that price point for the amount of hard to get it's it's worth it I personally believe that it's definitely worth it then the body oil and hair oil this is a dual product so it can be used in two different ways this one is eight fluid ounces and a little definitely goes a long way you don't need to use a lot of this this one is $17.99 so those are the two products that melanin hair care has as of right now I the results speak for themselves like I don't I don't need to say anything you guys can see it you saw it with your own eyes you saw me do my wash you saw me put it in you see the results I don't even do anything else so like I said this is definitely a buy do not pass on this the amount of product that you get the results that you get make it all worth it plus you are supporting another youtuber who is a woman of color I mean you can't go wrong with that okay

Post a Comment

0 Comments