Hair Growth Faster In A Week

Hey everyone welcome back to my blog showing you how you can grow your hair up to 4 inches in a week I know you're thinking what even that is bull but I promise you it's not why I show you how you can grow your hair up to 4 inches

 I just want to give a little disclaimer I say this is what worked for my hair for my hair type and I don't know whether it'll work for your hair type up to 4 inches but I do guarantee I do know for a fact that will grow up to 2 to 3 inches if you do what I do this is right  after about two days been shamed and this is how it'll smell some well my many buttons here right hand so it's just just the bottom of any one which is actually amazing because last time I got cut was about hmm about three months ago and it was up to here so then about three months it's going that much and in average the hair grows one inch to half an inch a month so that's really good first don't wash your hair every single day because that's really bad for your hair I love your hair to get greasy my hair is greasy at the moment this is third day hair I wash my hair every three days and that's the best time to wash your hair because you have to allow your hair to get greasy a bit so that the hair can grow United step if you want to get the maximum growth for your hair the maximum length that you can grow your hair possibly in a week if you would like to get all up to four inches or maybe even more if your hair grows really quick then all you need to do is this, to begin with, the thing I'm going to be telling you about is called the inversion method. it is proven to work I tried it on myself and it worked I told my friend to try it out and it worked for her as well mmm so chances are hmm it could work for you too what the inversion method is is basically you tip your heads what you have to do flip your head down so you're looking to the floor alright this i won eva using an essential oil olive oil coconut oil or just not using anything at all click your head forward and then just give yourself a scalp massage for four minutes so you want to tip your head forward like so and then you just want to get up in there i'm flash away okay like this but don't press too hard or you'll end up getting a headache just firm it off to stimulate the blood flow now you have it blood flowed scalp isn't my hair look amazing today just absolutely amazing whoa and then you have beautiful hair ha so you want to do that for for around 4 to 5 minutes no more no less to get the best results for too long you end up getting dizzy so we don't recommend doing it for longer than 45 minute the next thing you want to do to get amazing long healthy shiny hair is every other time you wash your hair so about once a week I would recommend using a deep conditioning treatment one that I use some sometimes I use coconut milk and honey mix together and that does wonders for my hair it makes my hair feel amazing literally another mask I like to use it makes one raw egg beaten olive oil and honey that does amazing things to your hair and the protein in the egg promotes hair growth so after you've applied the hair Mart starting from the lengths to the ends whilst you get to the roots you want to give it a little massage just like the immersion method massage gosh and just stimulate the blood flow bearing in mind when I did my inversion method I did not use any oils or any essential oils I just did it bare with my natural has oiled but if you would like to get quicker faster results that I would recommend using olive oil coconut oil or essential oils because they're known for promoting hair growth so we have or queries or requests or anything you just want to you know just feel free to comment below.

Post a Comment

0 Comments