so first up I want to start off by giving you guys a little bit of background info on my hair so my hair is super long now I'm 19 years old but from about 13 to 17 years old my hair was like this long and it stayed that long so I wasn't sure it was definitely long hair still but then I bleached my hair and I snapped some of the hair off when I bleached it I remember I had a layout of I got this short because I had to get lanes cut all through my hair so I had really short layers and they just wouldn't go out but now my hair is like all the same lengths pretty much which is awesome and I've got a bunch of tips for you guys I think can help you grow your hair out really long too so hopefully guys do enjoy this video if you do don't forget to subscribe to my channel and let's get into it so this is something I'm a little bit nervous to like recommend online but I did start taking hair skin and nails vitamins and they worked for me so all through year 11 and 12 I had super bad cystic pimples on my cheeks I had to go to like a dermatologist and it was like really annoying and they were painful and they left scars and bumps and red marks on my face for ages but I have cleared all of that up now so if you aren't interested on a video on that let me know but that's not the point the point is that while that was all happening my nut actually recommended to me to take hair skin and nails cuz she had some in a cabinet I thought why not I want to get these things off my face so I went ahead and I started taking these hair skin and nails vitamins and about two months later I realized oh my gosh my hair is going so quickly the cool thing about all that was that I could measure how quickly my hair was growing by how frequently I needed to dye it because if you didn't know if my hair isn't naturally this dark I just like it to be this dark and I used to go my hair every like 4 to 6 weeks and now I down the hair every 2 to 3 weeks like seriously at two-and-a-half weeks my hair is in desperate need of some dye wash your hair just don't do it daily how frequently what your hair is different for absolutely everyone however I would recommend cutting back from washing it daily because as I'm sure you've had before washing your hair daily strips it from all of its natural oils in turn leaving it brittle and prone to breakage which is something you want to avoid when you're trying to grow your hair nice and long and when you want to avoid trips to the hairdresser so this one isn't necessarily a tip form or recommendation before you start this hair growing process take a photo of what your hair looks like now I feel like sometimes when you're growing your hair out it feels like it's not happening it's so sorry but you can't even see the difference but trust me there is one and if you take a photo you can see it for yourself and it's also super satisfying to just like and whip out that photo and be like hey look how short my hair used to be but look how quickly I've got it to this length I would say get trims just on as often as your hairdresser may one I feel like any terms is debatable some people say yes some people say no and I especially think there needs to be a balance if I got trims as frequently as my hairdresser wanted I'm pretty sure my hair would be shrinking definitely not going I've also tried not cutting my hair at all and I did that for like one or two years and that didn't work either that just made my hair stay at a standstill or pretty much not grow but like very super slowly so yeah that didn't work at all and now I currently get my hair cut maybe once every like four or so months and that's perfect for me the good thing though that I have noticed about getting a trim is it does make your hair look thicker it looks more voluminous and it also looks shinier and healthier and because of that I get a lot more compliments on how long and lovely my hair is as opposed to just having long brittle hair no one compliments that trust me brush your hair for a few minutes before you go to sleep so this is something that I've always done and I'm not sure why I think someone might have told me went over a little kid like pressure hair to make a hair gray quicker sorry I've always done it and I wondered why exactly this is meant to do anything and if it was true so I jumped online and apparently it is true and apparently people have been doing it's like hundreds and hundreds of years and essentially what it's meant to do is boost the circulation in your scalp making for a healthier scalp and in turn making your hair grow quicker I don't recommend to stop using heat on your hair but maybe just reduce how much you do use it there are a bunch of ways that you can you see amount of heat that you do put on your hair for me I do like to straight my hair every so often so when I do it I make sure straighten it absolutely perfect on the day that I get on to the shower and then it lasts through for the next couple of days until I wash it again it doesn't stay perfectly straight for the whole three days because it doesn't stay straight anyway my hair is so crazy but it does stay smooth and put together which is really awesome and if you're someone that likes to curl your hair under there's videos on how to get that to last for a couple of days as well another thing that you can do to reduce the heat on your hair is literally turn it down I always use my styling tools with the temperature all the way up which isn't necessary unless you've got like super thick super curly or super stubborn hair and of course you can go ahead and try a bunch of heartless hairstyles so if you're interested in me writing an article heatless hairstyles on my blog so please leave a comment below and I'd be happy to make one and that leads me to heat protestant so this is the heat protestant I use is the trans made keratin smooth heat protestant I really like this one I've been using it for a couple of years but aside from that these things are going to have like silicone or something in them and essentially what that does is a creative barrier between your hair and the styling tool which is great because I don't want my hair to be straight on my flat iron anyway and that reduces your risk of getting a heat damage from that styling tool and another cool thing about he pertaining sprays is they add extra moisture sore all of your natural moisture is evaporated in the process of styling your hair.


0 Comments