Hey guys welcome back to my Hair Care Hacks blog
I have come with new easy foolproof way to achieve the classic French twist.
I think this hairstyle is so timeless and beautiful it's perfect for any special occasion I know some of you have prom and graduation coming up and I always think that it would be perfect for a wedding as well but I'm going to show you my tips to achieve it so let's get started if you didn't already know the French twist involves a lot of Bobby pinning so you will need quite a few bobby pins on hand the longer your hair the more pins you will need it's a help you need everything it's smooth and in order I'd recommend having a comb on hand but it's not necessary to feel free to part your hair as normal but parting her hair on this side I think will really work best for this hairstyle and we're going to do is just brush all of your hair back making sure it's free of any knots or tangles so that we're left with a really nice smooth finish then you just want to roll your hair behind your neck nice and low making sure that you're grabbing all of those little babies hair on the neck gives a more polished finish and you just want to make sure that everything is nice and tight and smooth then grab the base of your ponytail with your one hand and you just want to begin twisting the base in a clockwise motion keeping everything nice and tight once you start twisting it direct your ponytail upwards and you'll notice the twist of the French has formed if you have excess hair leave the top and what next is to secure the top of your French twist to your head to help hold everything into place I used about six bobby pins and you want to make sure that you're inserting them on angles to create X's which will help keep everything nice and secure.
what you want to do is twist this remaining hair and we're going to tuck it underneath the twist that we created this is definitely a little trickier the longer your hair so you'll have to work a little bit harder to tuck it all in but there is a pocket there and I promise if you are persistent you can do it my biggest tip for getting all of your hair into the pocket is take your time it's quite tight in there so just use your fingertips to really work that hair into the pocket and you'll find that it starts going in really easy if your ends become untwisted just twist them back up again I find that this also makes it easier to tuck your hair in and just make sure that you are getting all of those ends in there too you don't want any poking out I usually use five bobby pins inserting them vertically as well as in an X at the base of my twist just really hold everything in place when you're Bobby pinning your hair. Take one side of twist and pull it with bobby pins and you will save them into place and you just want to repeat the same process again that will hide all of your bobby pins and then for the front, I'm just going to pick the combs ends underneath and just gently pull up these sections just to loosen them up a minor and in the same manner you guys will able to create this beautiful and classic French twist hairstyle I've always thought that the French twist was so timeless and classic I just think that it's perfect for any special occasion you guys will have to comment down below and let me know if you're looking forward to any special events this summer I'd love to know if you are graduating maybe you're going to prom for the first time or maybe I know there's some of you that are getting married so comment down below I'd love to hear and maybe you're like me and you don't have any big celebrations of summer and you're always celebrating your friends who are getting there having babies and graduating
I have come with new easy foolproof way to achieve the classic French twist.
I think this hairstyle is so timeless and beautiful it's perfect for any special occasion I know some of you have prom and graduation coming up and I always think that it would be perfect for a wedding as well but I'm going to show you my tips to achieve it so let's get started if you didn't already know the French twist involves a lot of Bobby pinning so you will need quite a few bobby pins on hand the longer your hair the more pins you will need it's a help you need everything it's smooth and in order I'd recommend having a comb on hand but it's not necessary to feel free to part your hair as normal but parting her hair on this side I think will really work best for this hairstyle and we're going to do is just brush all of your hair back making sure it's free of any knots or tangles so that we're left with a really nice smooth finish then you just want to roll your hair behind your neck nice and low making sure that you're grabbing all of those little babies hair on the neck gives a more polished finish and you just want to make sure that everything is nice and tight and smooth then grab the base of your ponytail with your one hand and you just want to begin twisting the base in a clockwise motion keeping everything nice and tight once you start twisting it direct your ponytail upwards and you'll notice the twist of the French has formed if you have excess hair leave the top and what next is to secure the top of your French twist to your head to help hold everything into place I used about six bobby pins and you want to make sure that you're inserting them on angles to create X's which will help keep everything nice and secure.
what you want to do is twist this remaining hair and we're going to tuck it underneath the twist that we created this is definitely a little trickier the longer your hair so you'll have to work a little bit harder to tuck it all in but there is a pocket there and I promise if you are persistent you can do it my biggest tip for getting all of your hair into the pocket is take your time it's quite tight in there so just use your fingertips to really work that hair into the pocket and you'll find that it starts going in really easy if your ends become untwisted just twist them back up again I find that this also makes it easier to tuck your hair in and just make sure that you are getting all of those ends in there too you don't want any poking out I usually use five bobby pins inserting them vertically as well as in an X at the base of my twist just really hold everything in place when you're Bobby pinning your hair. Take one side of twist and pull it with bobby pins and you will save them into place and you just want to repeat the same process again that will hide all of your bobby pins and then for the front, I'm just going to pick the combs ends underneath and just gently pull up these sections just to loosen them up a minor and in the same manner you guys will able to create this beautiful and classic French twist hairstyle I've always thought that the French twist was so timeless and classic I just think that it's perfect for any special occasion you guys will have to comment down below and let me know if you're looking forward to any special events this summer I'd love to know if you are graduating maybe you're going to prom for the first time or maybe I know there's some of you that are getting married so comment down below I'd love to hear and maybe you're like me and you don't have any big celebrations of summer and you're always celebrating your friends who are getting there having babies and graduating

0 Comments